Monday 4 July 2011

Bario Electric Callus Remover - Best Thing Ever Invented


Read the reviews by few customers who have bought Bario Electric Callus Remover :

I got this product after I had spent several months trying to remove the calluses from my feet after I was diagnosed with diabetes and found out the good foot care included getting rid of them before they could cause other issues. I spent hours, soaking, rubbing in layers of callus softeners, working with a Ped Egg and sandpaper as well as a pumice stone and even after weeks of working on my feet for several hours every night any progress I made seemed to be undone by the next night. After getting the Bario Callus Remover one time let me know that I had found my answer. Not only did the Bario do in an hour what a ped egg and pumice stone could not do in 3-5 hours, the callus that was removed stayed away, so the nest time I used the Foot care System I was able to make a great deal more progress even if I waited a couple of days in between uses. The foot cream also performed as advertised. I have even suggested to my doctor that he should tell his other diabetic patients that have issues with keeping their feet clear of calluses. After several weeks of using the Bario Foot care System, I now only have to use it weekly to stay ahead of any callus that tries to develop and the Foot Cream keeps my feet soft during the times in between. As mentioned in another review here, it can heat up an area if you do not keep the Foot Polisher moving around the callus, if you hold it in one spot it will polish through the calaus in that spot, feet hot and an make that area sore. That will not happen if you follow the directions and keep the polisher moving. It will not heat a spot up on you callus area if you are moving the polisher, as instructed, in circles and over the whole area of the callus. Given the cost and the results you will be getting a well made and a hard working tool for a very low price - which is always a deal, especially when it works as it is advertised to do :)

Another review about Bario Electric Callus Remover from another customer :

I see there were negative reviews on this product, but it worked great for me. I stood on my feet for 20 years, sometimes 16 hours a day, I had callouses that would crack and bleed, heel spurs, heel spurs that had their own spurs!
Start easy with this product, don't expect overnight success, it won't be good for you anyway. Just do a few minutes everynight, and keep at it. Put a good lotion on them when you are done and a little footie. Derms use a lot of vaseline I see or high urea lotions with white cloth coverings at night.
My feet are in the best shape they have been in, in 30 years.

...And lastly is another "not so good review" :

This callus remover didn't work on my calluses - my foot got very hot, but it wasn't getting through my tough yucky heels and almost no powder was being generated. After a full 45 minutes grinding away with the machine held at almost no pressure and to the point where the wheel would actually stop moving due to pressure with no results, I gave up. While Bario did allow the return of the unit, it was minus a 15% restocking fee. When you add that 15% to the $8.75 I paid to ship, and the $7 it cost to ship it back, it turned out to be a costly, $25+ experiment. Very disappointing.

UPDATE: I received a very nice email from Bario wherein they agreed to refund the 15% restocking fee, plus my shipping for both initial shipment and for mailing the item back to them. Not sure if you have to be a "squeaky wheel" to get that refund if the product doesn't work, but I would be more likely to recommend, especially considering the vast majority of buyers report this thing works great for them.
So you judge yourself if Bario electric callus remover is for you.... If you want to read more reviews (good and bad)  ,please CLICK HERE

9 comments:

  1. love this product... BARIO is a total solution to remove callus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bought a couple for my mom..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this! I try to just do my own thing on my blog, but it's nice to have people who inspire you when you're just starting out!
    callus remover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. professional callus remover machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan @ 2% rate in return to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On 247officedept@gmail.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    ReplyDelete